Wednesday 19 January 2011

Reducing my fabric mountain!

In an attempt to diminish my rather large stash of material (more than 100 different pieces of material and a suitcase full of clothes to repurpose....Hubby is worrying about the weight in the loft!!) I am using this calender
image from amazon.co.uk

and trying to make at least one of everything I have the supplies for. So far I have made 3 cafetiere cosy's, one Christmas one and 2 everyday ones. The bottom one in the pic is using old felted jumpers as the inner and back so it is not as nice looking as the other two!



and am now making 2 fabric baskets, one to match Big E's curtains and one to match little e's curtains. Hopefully all this making will produce at least some of 2011's Christmas pressies!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.