Tuesday 10 May 2011

Busy busy busy

There has been frantic invitation making here over the last few evenings and am now waiting for the bride to send me the words for the inner and I will be finished, phew! Just the orders of service, place cards, favours, menus and table plans to do.......

I have also been working on some Wedding Anniversary party invites, just waiting for the ribbon I used to be in stock so I can finish them.

I am going to start a regular 'Fancy Frock Friday' in an attempt to encourage me to make little e's birthday dress sooner rather than later, it will start on Friday! Her birthday is the 8th August (she was an 08/08/08 baby!) so I have just under 3 months to make it and it is an advanced pattern, hopefully enough time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.