Monday 18 July 2011

I love Dylon!!

I have an addiction....to Dylon (fabric dye)!

I have dyed loads of things, here are the few things I have photos of,

Once cream capri pants that were bought second hand on ebay and stained the first time I wore them!

Once white and grubbylooking hand towels!

Once white and stained cardigan (straight from the washing line hence the creases!!)

the latest being a white (with some attractive stains from children jumping on it with shoes on!) duvet cover and pillowcases. 


Husband does not like the colour but it goes with the mirror (which he very very reluctantly spray painted for me!) 

It is slightly more muted in real life!
 and the orange in the curtains! 


 I am sure the colour will grow on him!





3 comments:

  1. WOW! That's some colorful fun! Fun projects! Popping by from the International Blog Hop! Pop Art Minis

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the orange is bright and fun! You're right - it will grow on your husband - and probably one day it will have been all his idea!!! :)

    Thanks for linking to the Creating Success Worldwide blog hop!! Hope you'll come back again next week!
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi alison, I really like the Dylon items! So bright. I have not had success with the products in the US. True I haven't looked at them lately, is Dylon internationally available?I am going to find out! Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.