Wednesday 19 October 2011

What big teeth you have Grandma......


...............all the better to eat you with!

Managed to prise this off little e,  unlike the Dino cape...!

2 little people we know are getting Little Red Riding hood capes for their Brithday/Christmas.

I used the pattern from Growing Up Sew Liberated and they were easy and really quick to make!

The cape and the book make a perfect pressie for a little girl if you are trying to escape from the Disney/pink empire......!


Now trying to work out how I could make a cheap wolf costume for one of the little girls big brother!







Linking up to these fab linky parties.

5 comments:

  1. You did a great job on the cape. Thanks for linking to Things I've Done Thursday.

    Melanie
    bearrabbitbear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. I'd love if you would share this at my blog link up this weekend. Hope you can make it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute ! I must buy this book also !

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.