Wednesday 13 June 2012

Thank You!

I have to admit, I am a cup half empty person a lot of the time, so, being nominated by Estelle at Twinkles, Tutorials & Twirls and Priscilla at Thrifty Crafty Girl for the Sunshine Award has made me smile:)

Here are the details:

The Sunshine Award is given by bloggers to bloggers.  The recipients of the Sunshine Award are "Bloggers who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere."

The way the award works is this:
 
Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them.
Answer 10 questions about yourself.  
Select 10 of your favorite bloggers, link their blogs to your post and let them know they've been awarded the Sunshine Award!
Don't forget to copy and paste the award on your blog!

10 Questions: 
Favourite Colour?                       Purple

Favourite Animal?                      Rabbits

Favourite Number?                     8 , little e is an 08/08/08 baby!

Favourite Drink?                         Water (dull eh?!)

Facebook or Twitter?                 Facebook, not a clue about twitter!

Good Book or Good Movie?     Probably a book.

My Passion?                               Living ethically, trying not to exploit the earth or people on it. Funnily enough not something that I really talk about here.

Giving or Getting Presents?       Giving, if it is for kids, I find adults really hard to buy for!

Favourite Day?                             Saturday, day for relaxing!

Favourite Flowers?                       Dahlias, love them!

Now, 10 blogs to pass this on to....


They are all fab and worth a read!



6 comments:

  1. Congrats and thanks for passing the award on Alison! I'm flattered!
    I'm with you on facebook rather than twitter! Never know what I should be tweeting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh thank you! I'm so chuffed that you passed it on, need to put my thinking cap on now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks SO much for passing on the Sunshine award, Alison!!! And congrats to you for getting it in the first place. I'm so with you on the Facebook v Twitter!!! Actually, I'm with you for a few... passion and book. Now to pass on the award... hard choice as I read so many wonderful blogs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really creative ideas. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well deserved Alison, happy it made you happy :)

    My daughter is 14/08/08 - really hoped she would come on the 8th, but she had other ideas lol!

    Have a fab rest of the week!

    Estelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, Alison! You are too sweet! I have never seen this award and appreciate you thinking about me! I hope you are having a great start to your week!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.