Friday 28 December 2012

Christmas Crochet

In the week before Christmas I realised I was significantly less organised with pressies for people than I thought so ended up making quite a few gifts in some rare quiet moments!

Here are the crocheted ones...

First was an earwarmer using this pattern but I forgot to take a photo of it...

Then a knotted earwarmer


using this pattern. It was so quick to do, only look about an hour.


Finally neckwarmer which I can't find the pattern for, I will add the link when I have found it again! It was great to make, you make 4 strips then plait (braid) them and crochet the ends together, a bit fiddly at the end but pretty easy!

I have the crochet bug again so am about to embark on my first jumper, wish me luck!!






3 comments:

  1. love them both - they look so warm and cosy! Good luck with the jumper!

    Hugs, Estelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely!!! Love the colors of both! I'd love for you to visit my blog.
    Wishing you and your family a very Happy New Year!

    Hugs from Portugal,

    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two lovely crochet projects! I'm going to learn to crochet with my girls this year - I'm really looking forward to it!

    Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
    Hope you have a fabulous week!
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.