Saturday 5 October 2013

DIY Spooky Hair Clips!

Still no dresses post, maybe this weekend! For now I have been making Halloween hair clips to (try and) sell (hahaha, have sold one thing through my web site!).






If you fancy making them yourself they are really simple, Halloween ribbons sewn in to various bows then glued / sewed on to the clips. Remember to seal the edges of the ribbon so they don't fray though!

Fingers crossed I am not left with all of them for next year :)
 






Linking to some of these linky parties!

p.s. I have not stolen the photos, they are marked for my shop, couldn't be bothered changing them for here:)

1 comment:

  1. Clips look lovely.
    I've not had much luck with my website either. Lots of views but no buyers.
    Carolx

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.