Saturday 18 October 2014

A last minute skater dress

There has been some panic sewing going on in this house, I got a bit confused, which is easily done, and thought this dress was needed for a week tomorrow, it's not , I need it for tomorrow! Little Z is going to be 3 and is Peppa Pig daft so thought I would dilute some of the Peppa madness with a Raccoon print dress (I know her Mum will love the fabric!).


I spent yesterday afternoon whipping this skater dress up using fabric I have had for over a year and a half. It was bought to make a baby outfit for my Nephew but I soon realised that this fabric is not what my sister would choose to dress wee G in...!

 The dress pattern and the fabric are from Kitschy Coo.


Little e has now decided she would like one, I think a trip to Kitschy Coo shop may be required!

Pattern: Skater Dress
Fabric: Lillestoff Raccoons (out of print which is a shame as I had promised Big E a t-shirt in it...)

In other news, my basket of doom is now 3 items smaller - progress is being made!


1 comment:

  1. Yikes! Sounds like a manic sewing session. The outfit turned out very cute. If you're looking for another place to share your projects, I would love to have you stop by Etcetorize and join our Make it Monday party. It's open now :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.